Feeling to hot
I'm a 58 year old male in good physical condition.I have a very physical job working in a plant nursery.
about 7 years ago I think I may have had a slight heat stroke and ever since I have a severe problem dealing with warm weather above about 80 degrees. I can jog, bicycle,hike ect. in cooler weather below 80 but can barely go out when it's above 85. I'm 6ft 1'' 230lb and muscular build and don't drink or smoke.I drink plenty of water and gatorade when I'm out but I still feel desperately hot like I am going to die. When I go inside and cool off I'm ok.
Please touch base with your doctor.  You may simply be intolerant to heat because heat *****! (Ok, that's my opinion, but I'm the same way.... I can't STAND being hot.  It feels like I can't ever cool off!)  OR your thyroid may be overactive.  Most people with overactive thyroids are extremely slender or underwight, which is unlikely at 6'1'' and 230lbs. ;-)  But I have no idea what your build is like. ;-)

If you *are* on the chubbier side, taking a few pounds off might help.  I'll admit to being overweight.... and the heavier I am, the harder time I have coping with hot weather.  Just a thought!

Take care!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Underlying infection or inflammation (as in arthritis, IBS etc) in the body can result in the feeling of heat. Another possibility is hyperthyroidism. Antibiotic or other drug metabolism can also cause a feeling of heat in the body. Drink plenty of fluids, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and take multivitamins. Get your thyroid function assessed. Sjogren’s syndrome is another possibility. It can also be due to heart problems, especially if you feel suffocated at night.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!