Feelings of fever
I have had this feeling of fever for the last week or so. I do not actually have a fever, however it feels just like I do, almost like a blanket of heat over my face. Does anyone know what can attribute to this?
My mother works at a hospital and works in chemistry. She ran the usual tests on me and mentioned thyroid being normal. Is it possible that the bloodwork could miss something?
Perimenopause or Menopause will give you the feeling of "fever" or hot in "flashes" that come and go.  Many people can feel them coming on.  Thyroid "fever" is an intolerance to heat or cold no matter what the temperature is around you.  You may sweat, but you may also just feel hot. This can be annoying or it can be quite severe. This will affect the WHOLE BODY. You say the "fever" is on your face, like a blanket.  If your "fever" is ONLY on the face and the face actually feels warmer than the rest of your skin, or turns pink/red, you may have a problem with something you are putting on your face. Allergies may occur at any time, even after using a product for many years, or it can be from something you have just started using. If the heat is only on the face, get a referral to a Dermatologist and get checked out for allergies to one or more product you are using on your face. Hope this helps
Is your face also flushing, neck or trunk:turning pink/red?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.