Feels like im in a dream all day & really tired, Whats wrong with me?
Nearly 3 months ago...i was walking in the backyard, when suddenly, i just felt really fatigued and tired. Like i was in a dream. Feeling spaced out. Ever since that day, ALL DAY EVERYDAY, i feel spaced out, dream like state, and really tired. Ill have patches where i spend a few days in a row just laying in bed resting. And have some better days, where im not as tired but still "dreaming', and spaced out. Have been to the doctors many times since. Have had everything tested, everything is normal. Ill have a good nights sleep and wake up like ive had none. Im on heaps of vitamins and stuff, none of them help. Im just been in a big dream for 3 months. I am eating normal. Dont have aches or pains consistently in the body...my legs are just weak from not using them. Ill sometimes get a ace in the head which send a hot flush through my body. I wake up during the night...mostly about 4 -4.30...and struggle to get back to sleep. i get occcasional vertigo. Im 18 years old by the way...doctors think its post viral but cant be sure...anyone got any ideas? its the worst feeling in the world. just fel like your dreaming.
Know anything to stop the dreaming like state....whats wrong with me? plz help
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you have is probably brain fog and it can be due to several causes like liver dysfunction (get liver enzymes done—liver function test), kidney dysfunction (get kidney function test done), and anemia. Poor sleep pattern and sleep problems like sleep apnea too can cause brain fog. You may sleep your customary 8-10 hours, feel fresh and yet have a sleep problem. Sleep studies by sleep specialists can help diagnose this. Low Vit D or Vit B12 too could be the cause. Hypothyroidism, diabetes and hormonal imbalance in men- this could be related to low testosterone, should be investigated.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
check  out   CFS    (chronic fatigue syndrome)

try  evening primrose oil for starters