Feet get Hot, then cold sweat, then confusion
I have been getting spells rarely till resently, Almost everyday now my feet feel Hot and tingle but sereral times this week it got worse, then I broke out in cold sweat followed by confusion. I had one of these while in college several years ago and they checked by sugar abd found it to be at 61 and told me to keep sugar near and to eat it when I felt them start coming on. Blood tests at my Dr.'s never show sugar problems.
What is the likly cause and if sugar why does it not show up at the Dr's
Also the sugar is slow at helping, so slow I really wonder if the spell just ends on it's own.
I am treated for back problems, Blood Pressure, Mirgrane's and  various joint problems.
I need some idea of what type Dr. I  should see, and what is the most likely cause of these symptoms
Hi, Your symptoms sound very much like what I've just been reading about! See my post 5/24, I assume with your other problms, you'll be regularly taking meds - you need to red this stuff - good luck