Female left side groin pain
Hi I'm a 50 yr old female with pain on the "left side" right where the
Panty line is, it's been going on for a couple wks now no rhyme or reason
Just comes and goes, can be pretty intense at times
I thought it maybe a rash on the outsid but theirs nothing there,
Please can someone help I already have HBP, and am hoping
This is not related as well as severe pain in "right heel" at various times
During the day
Hi! Groin pain can occur due to several causes like swollen lymphnodes, hernia, kidney stones, inflammation of large and small intestine and muscle pull. Apart from these it can also be a pinched nerve. What I would like to add is that the nerve compression may be superficial too (lateral femoral cutaneous nerve), that comes from the hip area and gets pinched. This condition is called meralgia paresthetica and is often due to weight gain or wearing tight clothes and belts. Losing some weight or wearing loose clothes and belts often helps relieve the pain/numbness/tingling. Also injection of lignocaine (anesthetic agent) at the site helps.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Hope this helps. Take care!
Could it be my porphyria as I also have the same burning as well as throbbing pain in the right heel of my foot