Fever, Muscle aches, chills
I have been having lower back and themn all over muscles aches, sweats , chills, i woke up sweating and tossed and turned bercause i couldnt get comfortaBLE TO SLEEP,HAD TO MOVE ALL THE TIME. lAST NIGHT I WOKE UP SHAKING LIKE I WAS COMING OFF A BAD ALCOHOL BINGE. i KNOW ABOUT THAT CAUSE I USED TO DRINK 10 TEARS AGO. I DONT HAVE ANY COLD SYMPTOMS THOUGH, THATS WHATS WIERD. sorry for the caps

Since when are you having these symptoms?

Do you have any systemic complaints like abdominal pain, naisea, vomiting; cough with sputum, breathlessness; burning in urine, etc?

How much is the fever and are you taking any medications currently?

From what you describe, it would be best to consult your doctor and get blood tests and other relevant investigations done including urine examination and xrays to find out the cause of your symptoms, after a proper clinical examination.

This could be urinary tract infection, viral fever, upper or lower respiratory tract infection, or even malaria.

Till you see your doctor you could take some antipyretic medications for the fever, try some water sponging and drink plenty of fluids and eat properly.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about hwat your doctor advises.

Regards.
I agree with the above.  Have you had a tick bite recently?  Your dr. may want to check for Lymes Ds.  As many a 50% of people w/lymes dx never knew they were bit by a tick.  So if all the above return negative check for Lymes.  Squib
Thanks for your comments
I have an unknown viral infection that has run its course according to the doctors. I had bllod and urine tests done and they gave me a chest xray to rule out "walking pneumonia.
I have none of the symptoms you asked about Doctor and im clear of any Tick, mosquito bites and or diseases.
Thanx for your comment, fevers gone :)