Fever with no temperature?
Lately, I'm not sure if this is being caused by something underlying or what, but I think I've been suffering from chronic fever. A few weeks ago, I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night with soaked sheets. Weird thing is, I didn't feel hot and I didn't feel cold. I took my temperature and it was 98.8F. Totally normal. It's summertime and it's starting to get hot where I am, but I didn't think it was that hot. Then, a few weeks later, same story. There are times when I feel my self getting hot and I think I'm getting feverish and I'll take my temperature but it will be something normal in the 98 degree range. A friend of mine suggested I could be having "internal fevers," fevers where it is deep inside but doesn't actually surface where I would show a temp. Is there such a thing? I was always under the impression that if you have a fever, you will have a temperature to show it. Anybody know anything about this? Starting to worry a bit that there may be something wrong with me.
Dehydration from low vitamin d levels 50-80 is optimal
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A sensation of fever with no fever and sweating could be due to anemia, diabetes, hypo or hyper thyroid states, overwork, stress and fatigue. It is also seen in diseases like tuberculosis.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Madam which necessary drug can be consumed in case of such fever
Hi there, thanks for your input. I did go to my doctor today to see what he thought. He drew some blood, they're going to run some tests on, and gave me the PPD test for tuberculosis. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious. I will keep you posted in a few days and let you know how it all pans out. Thanks again.
Got results from doctor... No tuberculosis, no diabetes, no HIV, no irregularities in blood test, chest x-ray turned back everything negative, so we're still at a point where we have no idea what the problem is... Stress and anxiety maybe?
It could be an allergy or chemical sensitivity to something like laundry detergent or a new air freshener.
A related discussion, Internal fever and headache was started.
I am not sure if I can be of help but I know that I never get fever, but I can feel feverish and know that something is wrong. My temp usually ranges between 97.8 to 98.6 however I become concerned if I have a temp 98.6 because typically that is a sign I have something wrong with me. This is how it works out for me, and I have just learned to not trust a thermometer but to go to a doctor if feeling feverish.
Lolwe in vitamins maybe ;12 or anemic low iron it happened to me
That is true. There is a medical term used called "within normal range(limits)" and when used for measuring vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respirations, they are based of the individual person's usual ranges, not the general consensus. And an elevated temperature can consist of merely a 2 degree change from an individual's baseline, not necessarily anything over 100 degrees.
Sorry b12 or low in iron
It's your immune system is low up the nutrients or vitamins