Five year old with Sever Stomach Pain
For the last week my five year old has been complaining about sever stomach pain. He has experienced some vomiting and diarrhea. At times he reports no pain at all and has been out riding his bike. However, at other times; mostly in the evening he cannot even move due to the severe pain. He has had no fever and says that his entire stomach hurts and not one area more than the other.

Any ideas?
I believe you should be taking him into the doctor ASAP.  While a kid can say they have a stomach ache- say to try to get out of chores or something, vomiting and diarrhea are evidencing your kid's veracity & that his body is in distress.  

Sometimes appendicitis I believe can start out as generalized pain.  A qualified physician should palpate his abdomen and see if he/she can't find any tender areas.  They may want to run a scan or ultrasound of his abdomen and blood & urine testing as well.  Your child is precious- please give me an update after you take him to the doctor?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Recurrent stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting with pain free intervals in between could be due to gut infections such as amoebiasis, giardiasis or due to round worm, tape worm and other such parasitic infestations. It can also be due to gut infection as in enteritis. The other possibility is inflammatory bowel condition such as IBS, gluten sensitivity as in Crohn’s disease, lactose intolerance or any other food intolerance or due to Crohn’s disease. First get his stool examined. Also consult a pediatrician regarding this. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!