Flu like symptoms
It seems at night I get flu like symptoms. Body aches, feeling blah, just general bone aches. Like I am coming down with the flu or running a low grade temp. However, I am not running any kind of temp and it has been going on for months. Usually I feel fine during the day but when the evening hits so do the body aches and general feeling of illness.

Ever heard of anything like this? Could it be physical, mental, or nothing?

Thanks!
Off and on I get "other" types of symptoms but nothing in a pattern or anything like that. If I do get any night sweats I usually blame it on menopause. I have bee surgical menopause for 5 years and if I am really stressed out or get really upset I will go through night with sweats, but it passes. No, I can't say I get joint pain.
But, I have had a signigicant amount of breast pain. One day I had a severe pain in my left breast (like a clogged milk duct) I even had a fever. But I had a mamogram within a week following and everything was fine. I waited about a month or 2 then went to the doctors and he said all was fine too. Other than that, nothing more significant.
Do you have any other symptoms? Like joint pain or any other pain, night sweats or anything else?
have you checked chronic fatigue syndrome or ebstiens barr syndrome.
Not Mono thats for sure......consistant problem not a part time issue.
My father has these similar symptoms.  Have you found out what is causing it?  He has not.  Also, his hemoglobin and hemacrit levels are low.
sounds like fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome. Go see a neurologist...but for God's sake get a real good one. He may prescibe neurontin and antideppresants (sp) this was a problem for me too.
I also found out from an endicronologist that I have PCOS and prediabetes. My hormones are all off. check into this.
I have been going to the doctor for months, my symptoms are as follows: constantly tired, constant musle and joint pain thru arms and legs, off and headache on the back left side of my head,burning sensation in my feet(off & on 2-3 times a week for 3 to 5 hours each time) off and on memory loss acording to family and coworkers, teh average of my blood pressure since Oct 6,2008 has been 78 over 56 with heart rate of approx 138 after sitting for a hour and a half. If i get to moving for a couple of hours at a time I have a severe ringing in both ears that is overtaking my thought pattern. I am 47 years old w/female approx. 131 pounds and 5ft tall. Please any suggestions...