Fluid sacs in abdomen.
I have had this tight swollen upper abdomen for a couple months now.
I have had several tests done, including ultra sound,  endoscopy,  lots of blood work,
dopplar ultra sound,  xrays, Also I had a biopsy done, on fluid collected from one sac. (about 12 ounces.)
After waiting 2 plus weeks,  I was told  that it didn't show anything. (thank god)
As far as I know there are still 2 sacs of fluid in abdomen.
Tomorrow I go for a pelvic scan.
Then next day I see my doctor, who is finally back from 2 weeks  off.
So we'll see what  comes from that.
My abdomen seems to change from very hard  to almost normal.  And in between.
Also can be in upper abdomen ( just under breasts) for a couple days,  then can be
in the lowest part of abdomen.
Can you  suggest anything be done differently? I just want this discomfort to go away.

This discussion is related to permanent Abdominal distension/bloat/fullness HELP .
my stomach felt as if i was going to explode and if i ate more then aiittle it would feel worse. its my liver, maybe they can check it. good luck
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In all probability you have a bloated abdomen. You could be suffering from an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease. Other than that it could be due to H pylori infection. It can also be food intolerance. Diabetes can cause slowing of gut and can cause bloating and hence get your blood sugar tested. It can also be due to excess consumption of food rich in sulfites like juices, molasses, yellow dye in ready made food stuffs, and red wine. Sulfites are present in lesser amounts in mashed potatoes made from dry powder, pickles, tinned shrimp, cookies, crackers, and readymade pie dough. Constipation can also cause bloating. Very sedentary lifestyle is another cause. Cancers of the gut and in female ovarian cancer too could be a cause.
The fluid could be water collection due to poor gut movement. Please discuss with your doctor. Also get a complete gynecological examination along with hormones related to menopause. Take care!