Fluttering in groin--? Femoral bruit r/t PVD?
I've had a fluttering in my left groin for the past 3 days. Last night I couldn't even sleep because the flutter appeared to be to the rhythm of my heart. I am concerned about a radiating femoral bruit d/t PVD because I've worked on a computer 7-8 hours a day for years. I've also put on 30 lbs in the last 2 years and am relatively sedentary at present. I have no sx of claudication or cool extremity, etc. I read a few comments on "fasciculations" and wonder if that's all the fluttering is? I would appreciate any comments. Thank you.
Hi, I was just browsing through and came across your post.  I too have had your same symptoms.  It doesn't happen to often but when it does it is pretty freaky.  Have you figured anything out yet??  I am 34 yrs old/female, no children.  Lots of computer work too.  Hand numbness also.
after doing some research, i found something called AAA.  have you ever heard of this?  maybe it's worth checking into.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.