Foot Pain, bearing weight
On and off I have suffered from this, but this time it has lasted longer. (2
First, I want to say that I am a podiatrist (foot doctor).  Based on what you've described (your English is very good, by the way), it is difficult to give you a definitive answer.  Of course, I must recommend that you see a podiatrist who can take Xrays of your feet in the office.  It is essential that the doctor look at the bones in your feet.  Since you have "knock knees", I am assuming that you are female.  Many women have that condition, and it CAN affect the ankles and feet.  It is possible that you have something like osteoarthritis (or "wear and tear" arthritis).  In theory, the shoe inserts will help your problems, or at least slow down any degenerative process (such as arthritis) that may be present.  When you first receive them, be sure to wear them one hour on the first day, then two hours on the second day, etc.
Thank you for your reply.

My english is good because I am American...hehehe.  My husband is Swedish and that is why I have moved to Sweden.

The language barrier is and can be with explaining things to the doctors here in Sweden.

I am struggling to find out if they even have the speciality podiatrist here.  I think they are just all under orthopedic specialist.

The doctor I am registered with, has not referred me to a specialist, instead he just ordered the custom inserts.  I am hoping that I might get some more answers when I go for the fitting.  The doctor said it will be some time before I get the call for the fitting, so until then I am in alot of pain.

I have tried to roll my foot on a soup can, and other sizes of cans to see if that will help, but it doesn't seem to.

Is there anything else I can do to try and ease my pain?