Freezing hands and feet!
Even when everyone around me is warm, I always feel freezing to the touch. And once I'm cold I can't warm up! This is particually bad on my hands and feel and they can go numb and blue/purple. Even when wearing gloves, I cannot keep my hands warm! Anyone have any information??
Hi there
I have the same problem so you have my sympathy.... the nearest i can come to it is Raynauds syndrome, it fits the bill for me perfectly. My boyfriend calls me his smurf as I go blue ha ha very funny! The only thing that works for me is wrapping up warm without fail, even if it looks warm out there I don't risk it until I start sweating. I HATE the winter because most people just think your moaning and don't realise how limiting this thing is...

Speak to your doctor about Raynauds, I don't believe they can do much about it, but it helps a bit to have a name for it. Does the cold affect your tongue?? it does me and I end up with a numb tongue and inability to speak properly..

Melanie
Thanks for that - Good to know I'm not alone! And yeah I've researched that a bit.... It doesn't affect my tounge at all, but my boyfriend always says that when I kiss him my mouth is always freezing, so maybe it does, deffo not a serious as you though :)

Emma
Theirs hand warmers for hunting with lighter fluid ,battery operated socks you could cut ends off.And for woman a curling iron called Clicker. you can take the plastic curling apperatise off and use it as a hand warmer.