Frequent stomach aches and nausea
Hello I need help finding out what's wrong with me or what medication to take for my frequent stomach aches. It started about a year or 2 ago; I was getting stomach aches from time to time. But now it has become more frequent almost everyday I feel nausea or discomfort in my stomach. Basically I feel bloated and full and also nauseous. I feel like the stomach ache usually starts in the afternoon or night. What I feel that could of started this is in high school I eat little. When I finished I started eating more and more often; one of the main reasons was because I wanted to gain weight. The change of eating patterns could have affected me? Another thing that could of started this is I got food poisoning while on vacation a couple years ago, and after that I also don't feel the same. I am 20 years old and weight around 138 pound (I haven't gained much weight). I went to the doctors a while back but they said it was nothing. I don;t have insurance anymore, so I don't have the money to go again. This pain really affects me during my classes at college, I can't concentrate on the material. Can someone please help me figuring out what I have, and what is some possible medication I can take. Please and thank you.

Also, I burp a lot. Even after drinking water. I'm not sure if that's normal either?
You may be lacking good bacteria. My friend had the same thing with food poisoning. i told her about Candida. Look into it. Agua flora. Here is the website: it helped her.
http://www.aquaflorainc.com/how-to-use.html
It could be a milk allergy. Or even gastritis. In that case try a bland diet for a few days and only drink water (nothing carbonated or high in acid). Gastritis could give you nausea and make you very bloated. Feel better!
Have you tried tums?
Thank you, I will look into that.
Thank you, I'll give a bland diet a try.
Yes I have, sometimes it makes the stomach ache go away. But doesn't always work,
I have started taking the high potency 9, hopefully it helps.