Front upper torso pain
I am a 27yr old that use to be able to walk 5-10miles a day and now I can barely walk to the store three blocks away without having severe upper torso pain. I went to the ER about three month ago with chest pain. Many tests were done, one was a CT-Scan it came back to show that I have a 3mm nodule in the subplural of my right lung. I was to do no activites for the first week after the ER visit. I have since tried to do little things around the house to keep my strength up and even the little things I do I get chest pain. I am on an inhaler and have been taking anti-inflamatories ever since the ER visit as well. I also have depression and my doctor prescribed a nerve blocker with is to be used for anxiety. It works for that but not the pain that I have. What can be done to stop the pain?

This discussion is related to Recurring Chest, Rib, Torso Pain.
If i were you i,d get a second opinion it,s always best to get things checked out especally if your symptoms persisit
I'd get 5 second opinions. Research who the best doctors are in your area and get in with them asap.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A solitary nodule in lung area (sub-pleural) can be carcinoid syndrome, tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, hematoma, hamartomas, chondromas, pneumonia, lymphoma or cancer. You must consult a chest specialist, a different one if this treatment is not helping and get this evaluated completely. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.