Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Front upper torso pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Front upper torso pain

I am a 27yr old that use to be able to walk 5-10miles a day and now I can barely walk to the store three blocks away without having severe upper torso pain. I went to the ER about three month ago with chest pain. Many tests were done, one was a CT-Scan it came back to show that I have a 3mm nodule in the subplural of my right lung. I was to do no activites for the first week after the ER visit. I have since tried to do little things around the house to keep my strength up and even the little things I do I get chest pain. I am on an inhaler and have been taking anti-inflamatories ever since the ER visit as well. I also have depression and my doctor prescribed a nerve blocker with is to be used for anxiety. It works for that but not the pain that I have. What can be done to stop the pain?

This discussion is related to Recurring Chest, Rib, Torso Pain.
If i were you i,d get a second opinion it,s always best to get things checked out especally if your symptoms persisit
I'd get 5 second opinions. Research who the best doctors are in your area and get in with them asap.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A solitary nodule in lung area (sub-pleural) can be carcinoid syndrome, tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, hematoma, hamartomas, chondromas, pneumonia, lymphoma or cancer. You must consult a chest specialist, a different one if this treatment is not helping and get this evaluated completely. Take care!