UNDIAGNOSED SYMPTOMS
COMMUNITY
Fuzzy Mind, Lack of Energy, is this Depression??
by blenderboy5, Oct 02, 2011
.I'm a 21 year old white male, and in the past few weeks I've been having some weird symptoms.  My head feels really funny/fuzzy, and I also get headaches either in the back of my head or the top part.  I'm having trouble focusing and concentrating in class, and at times I have some mild trouble focusing on words.  It seems that no matter how much sleep I get I am a bit tired and everything seems like I'm in a fog/not really there.  I'm having some memory problems as well, though this may be related to the lack of concentration.

I went to a therapist, and she thinks it is either depression or anxiety.  I do not sleep well, as I have really weird dreams involving death and danger.  My eyes are also being weird, as sometimes I will have trouble focusing/reading.  I feel like I have to work extra hard to see stuff.  I have glasses, but I only need them when driving a car for distance so I don't need them when reading/studying.

I think it might be stress/anxiety, as I recently started my senior year in college.  It might also be anemia, as my diet is not great.  I do not smoke, but I drink a lot of diet coke and on the weekends get drunk.

Please help!!