Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Fuzzy Mind, Lack of Energy, is this Depression??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fuzzy Mind, Lack of Energy, is this Depression??

.I'm a 21 year old white male, and in the past few weeks I've been having some weird symptoms.  My head feels really funny/fuzzy, and I also get headaches either in the back of my head or the top part.  I'm having trouble focusing and concentrating in class, and at times I have some mild trouble focusing on words.  It seems that no matter how much sleep I get I am a bit tired and everything seems like I'm in a fog/not really there.  I'm having some memory problems as well, though this may be related to the lack of concentration.

I went to a therapist, and she thinks it is either depression or anxiety.  I do not sleep well, as I have really weird dreams involving death and danger.  My eyes are also being weird, as sometimes I will have trouble focusing/reading.  I feel like I have to work extra hard to see stuff.  I have glasses, but I only need them when driving a car for distance so I don't need them when reading/studying.

I think it might be stress/anxiety, as I recently started my senior year in college.  It might also be anemia, as my diet is not great.  I do not smoke, but I drink a lot of diet coke and on the weekends get drunk.

Please help!!