GRUMBLING AT MY LOWER ABDOMEN (OFTEN)
WHY DOSE MY LOWER ABDOMEN GRUMBLES ALWAYS .AND I FEEL IS MORE REASON WHY I CANT BE PREGNANT,COS I VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ABOUT 3YRS NOW AND I'M SO WORRIED .AM 29YRS OF AGE.PLS I NEED UR ADVISE AND PRESCRIPTION COS I WANT TO BE PREGNANT THIS YEAR. THANKS
Grumbling noises in the abdomen simply means that "things are moving" around in there.  It is perfectly normal.  Generally people don't hear these noises unless they are accompanied with diarrhea or gas.  Check your diet for things that create gas for you.  Black pepper, cucumbers, broccoli, etc, are gassy foods. You can change your diet to see if eating these things are your problem.  These noises are not your problem with getting pregnant. The intestines don't have anything at all to do with your ovaries or reproductive cycles. You may be trying too hard.  High anxiety is the chief cause of delayed pregnancies.  You may ask your OB/GYN for suggestions in this area. In the meantime, try to relax and enjoy the "working on baby" time with each other.  Good luck
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?