Garlic smell from fingers
For about 2 weeks now my fingers have smelt like garlic but have not consumed any garlic in that time frame.  A friend suggested it may have been that the multivitamin I take contains garlic.  I checked with the manufacturer and they said they don't add garlic to their product.  Washing my hands seems to have no affect on the smell.  Anyone have any ideas about what might be causing this? Could it be a skin infection of some sort? I'm a 27 year old male living in a fairly dry climate.

Disgustingly enough, foods with extremely potent smells can exude odors through your pores after consumption, up to a month after consuming. Cut a lemon and rub your fingers with it. I don't know if that will work since it's not actually garlic that's on your hands, but it works when I do it after chopping garlic or onions.
A related discussion, Smelling Garlic on Hands/Breath was started.