Getting Tired Plz Help
Hello All,

I am a 35 year old Female and have three beautiful children.  Two of which I had in the last two years.  I have been experiencing bouts of pain that continually get worse with time for about 3-4 years now.  It is almost as if I have relapses.  I have pain in my back from my shoulder blades to my tail bone, left arm weakness with tingling, numbness (ocassionally), and dull aches.  I have extreme numbness in my back from my shoulder blades to my lower back.  I have left hip pain and back of the thigh pain.  Knee join pain and elbow joint pain.  Abdominal pain, dull and achy with bouts of sharp pain.  Ocassional buttox pain that goes to my rectum.  Calves with pain, tingling, spasms, and sometimes cramps.  My feet are sore and hurt most of the time.  I get headaches all of the time and occasionally get migrains.  My left eye hurts when I move it.  My hands have pain and I get weak all over if I do too much.  Extreme low back pain (worse at night and when laying down).  Chest pain with heavy, tightness.  One of the weirdest things that happens to me alot is that I wake up paralysed and I can't speak, move or do anything for at least a minute or two and scares me to death.

I have had CT of my chest, abdomen, and pelvis with contrast and everything is normal.  They did this because my D-Dimer was high and is always high when I get it checked.  I just had a back and neck MRI without contrast and just found out that everything is normal!  Gee what a surprise.  I had a sinus CT and everything is normal.  All my blood work is fine so far except my D-Dimer was almost 2000 and then went down to around 1600.  I had a false positive ANA test. 40 titer Oh, and I get UTI's frequently and have to urinate frequently when I have these relapses.  

I have had this pain on and of for several years and have been through so much trying to find out what is wrong.  I am at my witts end.  

Who ever reads this, thank you for taking the time to read and I appreciate any suggestions or advice.

"One of the weirdest things that happens to me alot is that I wake up paralysed and I can't speak, move or do anything for at least a minute or two and scares me to death."
That ^^
Could possibly be sleep paralysis, this has happened to me. I've heard this is caused by stress. When this happens, you are still technically in REM Cycle. It takes your body a minute to catch up with your brain. Or something. Try to focus on wiggling your finger or something like that. Sometimes when this happens to me it's like a lucid dream type thing. Like, I'll think I see something in the room with me, but I know it's just because I was so scared in my dream that I snapped awake, and when you snap awake suddenly like that and were in a deep sleep, it'll cause temporary paralysis.

I'm not sure about any of the other symptoms you described though.