Gilberts Syndrome but still some what undiagnosed
Hello, Thank you for reading.

I was diagnosed with Gilberts Syndrome about 2-3years ago and once again by my current PCP 4 month ago. I thought nothing of it as they told me that it is harmless and does not have any symptoms. Well, 2 years ago i started feeling sort of fatigued through out the day. At first it happened in the september month of that said year. then again in march-april.... then a couple months later i was in full fatigue mode .. this lasted up until now, 2 years later....i go throughout my day very tired/fatigued. I got countless blood work studies done, they thought my thyroid was off... so they put me on synthryroid for a 7month period and it did nothing. (my values were under by a fraction which didnt even need to be treated but my doctor thought it might help w/ my tiredness) then they thought i had depression....which is possible, but its unlikely since everything in my life is perfect and im very happy. So other blood work checked all my vitamins... even HIV ... everything came back fine. I recently just thought to search GS in hopes to find out more, I was shocked when i found individuals who had GS experience what i have been for the past 2 years.... same false diagnosis, same pains in their back under the ribs... everything suggests that my GS is causing my fatigue. I tried doing vegetarian for a week or so ... saw very minimal improvement.. my dr even put me on welbutrin xl ... nothing ..... absolutley NOTHING is getting rid of my fatigue..........................what should i do? is there any medications that i can take?? anyone.... .
Has anyone suggested to you that might have chronic fatigue syndrome? It often starts as your body's reaction to other illness, as dies fibromyalgia. Look them up on the internet. I think there is forum here for both as well. I have them and mine started with thyroid disease. Good luck and hope you feel better,
How do you manage your fatigue syndrome?
ge tyour vitamins checked its simple but i take twice my daily requred plus 50 mg of iodide  and 5000 unit of d2 plus im going to get the b's checkd without them you can get early symtoms of dementia feeling beter hope you do too take time to do something nice for someone else to distract you friendship is so valuable in your health!