Green Stool
The last few days my stomach has grumbled after i have eaten and my poops have been green, sometimes with undigested food.  About a week ago i also felt a pain in my stomach right before the symptoms began.  It also smells very bad and can sometimes be smelled even before i poop.  Help please, im 17
btw i have not changed my diet at all
Change in stool color can happen from taking vitamins, have u recently began taking a multi vitamin? The other symptoms except for undigested food could be from taking vitamins also. Are u chewing ur food well before swallowing? If so and if not taking vitamins my unprofessional advise is to begin drinking plenty of water and get in to ur primary care physician ASAP.
I would say you need to go see a Gastroenteorologist if your problems have continued from more then a week. If they have subsided i would still keep a eye on it. Colored stool isn't always a sign of problems, it really is based on your diet and what you eat. But if there is  pain and consistentsy with itr then you should definitley consult a doctor.