Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Groin nodes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Groin nodes

I have a problem but not sure if it is due to my running 4 miles every morning. I can feel (pain?) sometimes in my groin on the LHS. I also can feel 2 tiny nodes. I have also heard that people can feel their nodes in the groin area, neck area and under arms if they are on the skinny side. I am on the skinny side. I just hope that this is nothing more serious. The nodes are very small, smaller than peas, are very mobile and not hard by no means. The pain is not constant but I will feel it faintly in the groing area. ANY THOUGHT ANYONE???