Growth under tongue
I have an enlarged area under my tongue at the area where the tissue joins at the floor of my mouth.  I has a white tip and is hard and annoying (slightly painful). Any ideas what that could be?
I had this before.  My dentist actually referred me to an oral surgeon b/c it looked peculiar.  As it turned out, it was basically a cankor (sp?) sore or ulcer.   The cause is unknown but the doctor said that stress could have caused it, acetic acid (wine, orange juice) and also people with my coloring are prone to it.  Are you fair compleced?  I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin and that apparently predisposes me to them. My brother also gets them.  Yes, they hurt.  Get an oral base with lidocaine to treat until it's healed.  Good luck!
hello. i have the same thing that BopperDove has. I think i have the ulcer. I'm very pleased to know that thats what it is a nothing deathly. Sometimes it gets smaller, then it gets big and annoying again. Is it contagious? When it gets smaller it turns into a bump...when it gets big and annoying it will change a form each time it comes again. Yes, i am fair complected...Brown-red Hair, Very fair white skin, light blue eyes, ect.

I would love [need] to know more about this please!!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?