Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
HELPLESS!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELPLESS!!!

I hope that I come across this site from the good Lord above!!! I have a 5 year old daughter that had the H1n1 flu on June 10, 2009. Following a week after that she had a broncitis tyoe of cough all day and night. Her pulminary dr put her on a round of zithromax for 5 days. After the cough went away, she started having these choking and gagging spells an hour after she fell asleep. It's now been two straight weeks on this 2-4 times when she sleeps. It's only been once during the day and she has vomited three time during these episodes. This past week she was admitted in the hospital and had a broncoscopy and a barrium swallowing test done. Both test can out to be fine. She was also tested for micoplasm and is positive for that. So they've put her on another round of zithromax. Now, she's been discharged after 5 days and nobody has a clue of whats going on. August 7th is a sleep study since it happens mostly in her sleep, with a endoscopy and possibly a Ph probe. I'm a nervous wreck and it's awful to watch her struggle to breathe and choke. It's like someone has put their hands aorund her neck and is trying to choke her to death. She's been sick for a year now with this cough until she can't catch her breathe. They say sje has asthma but all the meds don't help her. I've changed peds, had 2nd opinions on allery and asthma. I'm sooooooo stressed out!!! My husband works out of town all week and I;m the primary care taker and I hate life right now!!!!! I'm sad to watch this beautfiul little girl be held back from all of her normal routine. She's been having this choking thing for two straight weeks now and not letting up. I really need some help and advice!!! Could you please help us....we are HELPLESS!!!!!!!!!!