Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Hand and Feet Swelling and Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hand and Feet Swelling and Pain

I have been dealing with pain and swelling in my hands and feet for the last 7 months. My pain is with movement only, and swelling is on the dorsal aspect of both feet and in most fingers of my hands. I have been seen by my PCP, rheumatology, plastics, dermatology, and orthopaedics, and so far no one has an answer. I have had negative blood work and xrays, and I am desperatly seeking anyone with similiar symptoms or may have any ideas. Like I said, the pain is with movment only, and feels tight (almost like a tendonitis) but the pain is diffuse and bilateral. My daily living has been greatly affected by this. I can barely walk without extreme pain, and I can no longer run or jog. Also, I cannot wear rings (including my wedding band). Someone Please Help if you have any ideas.