Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Hard bump inside my left ear.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hard bump inside my left ear.

I have a slightly hard bump on the inside of my left ear and I very small bump behind it. I do not understand. I clean my ears every other day and wash them nicely. It's only my left ear, not my right. Does anyone have any advice to what I should do?
Yes,
I had this problem for years,If we had the same but if it tender to touch or red.You have to go to Er and have them lance it open and drain it and put a wick in it on antibiotics.It could turn into staph if left untreated.You can not drain this.It must be done by a Doctor.I tryed to drain it and it made it really bad and i got very sick.Look up boil  internet slide shows images.See if this is what you might have.I had plastic surg behind my ears called ostoplasty and the Doctor removed some part that kept the infection from returning.
Go to the doctor