Hard itchy bumps on my legs and arms
About a week ago, I got these slightly red  but almost pink like bumps that are about the size of a pimple, they are hard, slightly redish pink, and very itchy at times.

The little bump get slightly pinkish red and then very hard, I have several on both legs and just notices a few coming up on my arms.

I can't seem to find a bite spot, they also are not completely round, slightly oval, or oval/disfigured shape.

I also cut my inner thigh on my leg while working in my yard and as the scrape/cut started  to scab over it looks like it has gotten infected and looks as though those pesky itchy bumps are coming up around that area too. I have been washing those bumps and my scrape with peroxide and putting Neosporin on them but that does not seem to be helping.

If it helps, I'll post up pictures, but does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this?

It could possibly be because of working out in the yard, but they did not show up until a week or so after I had been doing yard work because I had to stop working out in the yard because the temptures here in Florida where I live has become unbearably HOT!!!  
Anyone have any idea?
Thanks!

There is an infection called Bartonella that is carried by over a dozen insects that can cause little reddish bumps on the skin.  It used to be thought that Bartonella was a "self limiting" disease and that your immune system took care of it.  But we're learning that isn't true. In some people it ican be wuite serious.

It would be worth a round of antibiotics to get it early.
Sounds like hives, and maybe you are allergic to something in the yard , maybe plants ,Cactus .Try a hydrocortisone cream on the spots ..
maybe you are allergic to something