Hard lumps on thigh vein after trauma
I cant really say which of the symptoms i'm currently experiencing are related to this so I won't mention any. I was involved in a car accident, and only suffered bruises all over various places on my legs.  My left upper thigh had a particularly large, almost purple bruise.  I rubbed lavender oil on daily to speed up healing and took disprin to reduce clotting.  There was one bruise behind my left shin which was hard, like a big, green lump, which took forever to heal.  All others healed quite quickly.  The green lump is now the right colour, still slightly hard, and tender.  However the upper left thigh seems to have permanent damage to a vein.  It is not sensitive or swollen in any way, i only discovered it by massaging cream into my leg.  It feels like it runs along the length of a vein, it is rock hard and lumpy.  like a string of beads under my skin.  Other than that, no symptoms.  Is it thrombosis?  A clot?  HELP??
You need to have your doctor look at that - pronto.  My father ignored a similar problem in his calf, and ended up having a baseball-sized clot removed.  He also got to spend a week in the hospital on blood thinners.  It may only be a varicose vein, but with the trauma, it could easily be clots.  Don't waste any more time trying to diagnose yourself and see your doctor.
biopsie may be needed for having a sure diagnosis,see a hemathologist
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.