Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Hard movable lump in cheek (along jaw)

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hard movable lump in cheek (along jaw)

I have a small lump at the back of my cheek along the jawline (about in-line with my back molar).  It is actually inside my cheek and I can move it around a bit.  It is just over 1cm in diameter and I have had it for a very long time; I probably noticed it when I was about 8 or so and I'm now 16.  It is painless and very hard, and doesn't seem to have grown a noticable amount over the years.

Although it causes me no discomfort, I am curious as to what it is and whether I should ask a doctor about this.

Thanks!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you had this lump for so long, then it could probably be a cyst or a lymph node. Though harmless, still you must consult your doctor regarding this.
Hope this helps. Take care!

Thanks :)