Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Hard painful bump...Getting scared.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hard painful bump...Getting scared.

Okay so I have this bump thats behind my ear...I have had it for about 3 months...When I first found it it was smaller then a BB..But now its bigger than a marble.It hurts very very bad...Makes everything around it hurt ..The last 3 days it has deffently gotten bigger.If you touch it or dont touch it it hurts...and I tried sticking a needle in it and the needle would not go through it...When I poke it is pretty hard but has some movment...Does anybody know what it sounds like or had somthinglike this??
I dont know what you have i have the same thing but mine goes away for a month or two then comes back for a few days.  And oh yeah i wouldnt believe half these sites since according to this one i am a doctor!
yeah but I just thought I could get some what of an idea of what it is untill Im able to get into a doctor.
First of all, I am no expert :) But you do have lymph nodes behind your ears, so it could easily be one of those. It could also be an ingrown hair. If it hurts and has grown, I would go in an have my doctor either drain it or excise it. Better safe than sorry. good luck!