Hard/soft lump disappears after pressing on it; squishy texture after pressure.
I just noticed this morning a lump below my belly button, I didn't have much time to really know the texture, because when I pressed on it, it turned squishy and disappeared. It was sort of soft, but sort of hard too. A few inches below near the left of my abdomen, I found a squishy texture as well, but when I touched it, it disappeared too. It was completely painless, and my stomach keeps making growling noises; the night before I felt a bit nauseated, but I just assumed it was because I ate too much.
I have lymph nodes on my neck, and I also have a herniated disc. I researched online, and most forms said it was a hernia, or it could be a lymph node; I'm not sure, I have an appt with my doctor in a few weeks, I just want to know what's going on.
I ve ever got that too. they disappear but come back in a different place. u need to check your blood or skin. i have never myself but soon.