Hard to do daily activities
I have a hard time having any type of conversation without feeling like I am going to pass out or lose sanity.  Sometimes in the evening, I will look into the mirror and feel as if I am not really alive just watching myself move from outside my body.  Some of my symptoms include feeling dizzy, blurred vision, light sensitivity, tired, head aches, my eyes feel heavy and I have pressure in my forehead, the back of my head around my neck feels heavy, my teeth feel numb.  Please help...I cannot even go out anywhere because of how I feel....This also occurs when I am just at home by myself.
Please get yourself to a doctor and tell them your symptoms!  They may want to do a brain scan, a holtor monitor test & orthostatic blood pressures.  You might also want to get to an ear nose and throat specialist (or head & neck doctor) to see if the dizziness might be vestibular in nature.