Having Vulva Itching.. Please help
For over 6 month's my vagina on the outside is itching very bad.  I do not have and discharge or smell, I also been to the doctor's and they did not help.  I have used some itching cream but it is not helping (benadryl, vagisil & cortizone). Is there something that can help or take away this problem Thank You
resa74
yeah i dont know i have the same problem too but i just keep itching
well ladies. I used to have the same problem. the doctors insisted nothing was wrong no rash no yeast infection in or out. NOTHING they said. also suggested the creams that did not help. Well lets say i seen my regular doctor whom told me to try wearing looser underwear and when i goto bed not wear any at all. I thought they were crazy. Then it was explained to me by another doctor I work with that in some woman the bladder will leak. even just a litte drop. that drop can cause the itch due to high acid content in the urine. may not be enough to cause a rash or washed/wiped away before this happens. So this is my suggestion as it worked for me. No underwear to bed. even when sitting around the house doing nothing throw a pair of sweatpants on with no underpants. Of course dont forget to put them back on when you go shopping ladies lol. hope it works for you
Constantly wearing underwear will actually irritate the vulva. Any bacteria from the vagina will get caught in the underwear and cause the itching and become irritated. I agree with deniellejs, try not to wear underwear to bed.

Did the doctor mention anything about Bacterial Vaginosis? Do you have any discharge?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.