Head pain chest pain stomach pain
Ok im pretty much at my whits end and my local GP really isnt helping what so ever. In august I got a sudden dull pain this lasted 2 weeks I was rubbing the area which at that time was under my ribs. something moved inside and made a squelch sound that could be heard by my hear not just internally I went faint and had a death feeling.

I went to the doctors and the put it down to a strained muscle. This pain contined howerver moved all over my abdominal region. This then since 2 weeks ago consistantly gave me pain in my lower right abdominal are next to my hip. It bulged there not just after eating but at random times.

now around 4 days ago I got a pain within my chest as I have had a spontaious penumthorax (collapsed lung) around 9 months ago I thought it could be this as when i took a breath it welt restricted toward the end and i had pains in my back. I went for an xray and they said they don't believe it is. I now awaiting that to go back to my doctor.

I have been to my doctor many times and she has suggested indigestion which i find so very unlikley. I have had

Blood test
ultra sound (fasting)
urine test

and still they haven't showed anything

now around 3 days ago a little more concerning I have been having left temple and head pains with other pains around my head but sharp left temple pains and my eye seems to get abit heavy / blury now and then.

Now im not being funny but If i go to my doctor and start listing all this she will just look at my funny. What are likley cases ? and are there any specific tests i should ask to be done to rule out the many possibilities ?

please please please can you help im going out of my mind with worrie as im normally a fully healthy person :(
Pain in the abdomen and bulging could be caused by a hernia.  I would suggest seeking a second opinion since this doctor seems to be blowing you off.