Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Light Head, Numbness in legs, Chest Pains.
I am 21 years old and I feel like I am falling apart. I have a headache on a daily basis. I am always tired. About once every couple days my legs will go numb almost feeling like they feel asleep but it happens when i am walking. With my headache I have been getting nausea and light head and dizzy. I get very bad chest pains that shoot all the way down my left arm and shoulder. Can someone please tell me what type of doctor to see.
hi there you would be best to go and see a GP .. a general doctor.do you have a doctor? as they would be the first port of call for anyone. then from there if need be they would refer you to whom you needed to see.
do you think any chances of pregnancy? i think Gynecologist .
if your having chest pains with those symptoms i suggest you go to the emergency room asap they can help you figure out whats wrong dont wait go immedeatly
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since you have chest pain shooting down your arm get a 12 lead EKG, ECHO, TMT to rule out cardiac causes. Other possibility is pinched cervical spinal nerve. It can also be due to high BP, TMJ, benign intracranial hypertension (confirmed by spinal tap). It can be a migraine attack too. All these can cause headache with dizziness. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
Okay so we are thinking that the all of this was caused by my birth control. i know it sounds crazy but thats what the doctors think.