Headache, Pains and Dizziness?
i have been getting random dizzy spells around twice a day. it doesnt seem to be when i do any thing in perticular as ive been getting them when just laying in bed. sometimes it feels asif theres blood rushing to my ears. ive also been getting headaches more recently more of a dull ache than a full blown migrane type. and also getting random stabbing like pains around my eye area and sometimes temples that last a few seconds but are strong enough to make me wince, but these are not often. I havent changed my diet or lifestyle recently?

thanks :)
it could be that your blood sugar is low or you stant up to fast and it could also be your eyes that are giving you the headache, so first get your eyes tested and if thats not the problem go see a doctor
are you diabetic? it might be diabetes kicking in... just a thought? either way you should go see a doctor as soon as possible when it comes to this..
You might just be having really bad migraines, my dad has bad one like that but they last for a whole day and he can't even move. what helped him was changing the color of his room, its now a dark brown, but supposedly the light is what gave him the migraines... :/