Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Headache, dizziness, eyes and memory problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I shall try my best to explain my symptoms, and hope you can tell me your opinion.

Symptoms:
1. Headache - I have headache most of the time, the aches are located mostly at the top of the head.
                   - When my pulse is high (for example when I run), I feel in my head (where the pain is located) blood hitting like a barrier, that won't let the blood flow through the ached part.
                   - The headache is also triggered immediately by alcohol (for example when I take one sip of beer, the headache starts right away)

2. Dizziness/Eyes problems - Most of the time, I look at something/anything and I see it, but my brain doesn't seem to process it, it's like my eyes see, but my brain doesn't
                                          - My eyes reflexes are much slower and when I try to locate or investigate something (perfect example is shopping, when I try to look at every product at fast rate or when I go to a new part of the town that I want to see entirely so I wouldnt get lost), I begin to feel dizzy.
                                          - Sometimes I begin to stare at one spot and it's hard to snap out of it

3. Memory problems - I have hard time to remember recent events (for example, I lock the door and after 20 seconds I'm not sure whether I locked it or not), it's not like I don't remember at all, but I'm not sure.
                               - It's very hard for me to gain concentration, and when I gain it, I'm having trouble keeping it, so I lose it quickly

I would be very greatful for any opinion you can give me, explaining what kind of problem do I have. Thank you!
For the headache and memory problems - press the tip of the ring finger 50 times daily, and follow the following breathing techniques, twice a day. Let me know your progress at some point.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.

Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close little flap of ears with thumb,place  index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Repeat this  5 to 21 times.
December 26, 2011
I know it sounds crazy but check your blood pressure. I had a bunch of issues with the same things before I got on a blood pressure pill that is a "water pill", diuretic.
If it is your blood pressure then it is def what is causing your headache.  The pressure will be in your eyes too. When mine is high my vision is fuzzy. And the high blood pressure will def affect your brain. there are tons of blood vessels in the brain and that high pressure affects the way your brain sends signals.
I got my blood pressure checked several times, it is relatively perfect 130/80... And I forgot to mention one more thing, that in the morning when I wake up, I feel ok, but later in day my headaches start and all the other symptoms I mentioned before...

Anulom Vilom pranayam –
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.

Repeat this  5 to 21 times.
December 26, 2011
I don't think that those symptoms can be attended separately, I'm sure that they are all connected together. My eyes cause the dizziness by tracking things too quickly and the dizziness causes the headaches. When I try to concentrate, I feel like I'm losing the concentration at the same place in my head, where the headaches are usually located and by concentrating too hard, the dizzieness and then headaches start.
Also when the dizziness and headaches are present, bending over makes them worse...
What I have suggested is a holistic approach to the problems you are having, and deal with them together. So try out the pranayam, and you will notice a difference over days and weeks.
Thank you hava for everything... I will try that.

If anyone else have an opinion, feel free to post it, I would be very greatful!