Headache/ear pain/face heat/numbness
Hi. I have been having some head aches for a while  (at least a year) and they pain is always sharp and always in the same spot right above my right eye and radiating toward my right temple. I drink a lot of a caffiene. I gave it up for a period of about 3 months last spring in hopes to curb the head aches but nothing really changed.  Whenever my head hurts it always hurts in the same spot.  I am now suffering  recently from a lot of pain in my right ear.  From time to time I feel numbness and almost a heat sensation on the right side of my face. Would caffiene cause these symptoms or should I be worried about something more?

ive never heard of caffiene causing this, it almost sounds like a nerve irritation. there are certian nerves that innervate your face such as the trigeminal nerve and the facial nerve. I'm not a physician but this sounds slightly similar to trigeminal neuralgia, which is  inflammation of the trigeminal nerve causing facial pain and pain around an eye. the fact that it radiates and you feel heat and numbness sounds like nerve pain to me. this is not a life threatening condition, but it can be very painful. a lot of patients benefit from taking the anti seizure drug neurontin because it also acts as a nerve pain reliever. if you bring this up to your doctor he will probably want an mri to rule out other possible causes, trigeminal neuralgia is usually diagnosed by patient description and process of elimination.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
One possibility is migraine triggered by loud noise. Tension headaches due to stress too affect the temple area.
Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all cause a temple pain.
Infection in the eye, glaucoma, near and far sightedness and sinusitis are the other causes.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please
Hi, Im not a doctor but I think you should ask a doctor. I think maybe you could have sinusitis because of where it hurts you and it causes migraine.