Headache for two weeks
I have had a constant headache for about 2 weeks now. Sometimes its very light pain but other times it is very severe pain, usually at my temples or behind me eyes. I also am having dizzy spells, sometimes to the point of feeling like im going to pass out, and i get very nauseated. I have always had very bad motion sickness and a lot of times this is what my headaches feel like, even though I havent done anything that would usually bring on my motion sickness. I am also very tired no matter how much sleep I get. I can get a full eight hours and still be extremely tired and sometimes even have to take naps during the day on my days off. My family members thought maybe it was my vision but I have tried wearing my glasses but still feel the same way. I had blood work done a few months ago and they found no abnormalities so now I just dont know what it could be. Any information would be helpful. Im currently trying to get in to see a doctor but its very hard to afford and fit into my work/school schedule.
It sounds like you may have calcium deposits in your inner ear or Meniare's syndrome I had this and it finally went away after about two months.  I got vertigo twice, dizzy every day and motion sickness alot and I also had a headache like you said sometimes mild sometimes bad.  There are head maneuvers you can do or have a doctor do..my friend had her chiropractor do them and then the laser and it helped (I wish I had known that) it does eventually go away but may come back, they say.  Try googling "calcium deposits in inner ear" see if it rings any bells.  Good Luck
Could you have a sinus infection?
What happens when you look down and then fairly quickly lift your head and look forward again?
Feeling tired all the time could be a sign of a sleep disorder.  Not getting enough sleep can cause all sorts of issues.  Hope you feel better