Headaches, Confusion, fatigue
For awhile now I have been having problems with my concentration, becoming confused easily, lingering headaches (sometimes very severe), and extreme fatigue.  I have spoken with my doctor and they tell me that it is just exhaustion and stress. I am able to sleep for 10 or more hours on some nights and still feel like I am completely drained. I am unable to concentrate or focus my vision. I have a hard time following conversations and remembering what I said or did just a moment ago.  At times I will hear people talking and cannot make sense of the words they are saying. I feel constantly "high" for lack of better term. I am lightheaded and disconnected. The headaches I get either begin in the base of my neck and wrap around my head to shoot piercing pain through my eye (these are most severe) or they begin as a sensation on being pinched or electrocuted on the top of my head (these linger for days or weeks with no relief from OTC medication).  Other symptoms that I have include diarrhea, nausea, mood swings, loss of appetite, tremors in my hands, severe joint pain in my back, neck, and hands, and depression. I have had MRI's done and they did not show anything. My x rays of my neck show that there is no curve and my top 3 vertebrae are rotated sideways. A sleep study shows that I have mild apnea, but nothing that should cause me to be as tired as I am. I have also been tested for Lupus and it came back negative. The only medication I am taking is Clexa 10mg.  Any opinions?
Sleep deprivation could cause your symptoms. The pain you are experiencing could be from your neck. You need to have that addressed immediately. Not sleeping properly will make you certifiably nuts in short order with full on hallucinations and the full works! If you are sleeping but not getting the proper REM and restful sleep, it will cause mood swings and headaches and pain, and depression, and tremors, and the apnea is a symptom of it. You may need to check into a sleep disorder clinic. You may need a CPAP machine. A chiropractor may help as well. If you get sleep back in order everything else will get back in line quickly too. Be careful though about letting anyone adjust your neck. You may need orthopaedic surgery instead.That's my 2cents.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
With diarrhea and arthritis one thing that needs to be checked is Crohn’s disease. Along with gut symptoms skin disorders and arthritis too are commonly seen with Crohn’s. Crohn’s disease is a difficult entity to diagnose. An upper GI series using barium dye is done to see the condition of small intestines. The degree of involvement of the large and small intestine may vary from person to person.  A biopsy is the most confirmatory.
From you symptoms alone it sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome. This usually presents with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, headaches, chronic mental and physical exhaustion, cognitive difficulties, concentration difficulty and memory problems.
Then you also need to investigate other causes of brain fog like liver dysfunction (get liver enzymes done—liver function test), kidney dysfunction (get kidney function test done), and anemia. Poor sleep pattern and sleep problems like sleep apnea too can cause brain fog. Sleep studies by sleep specialists can help diagnose this.Low Vit D or Vit B12 too could be the cause.
Hypothyroidism, diabetes and hormonal imbalance in women due to either menopause or any other cause like PCOD should be investigated. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!