Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Headaches, dizziness, Chest Pain, Ringworm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For a while now, I've been having sinus pain accompained with feelings of dizziness, painful headaches, & ear pain (especially in the mornings). I had my ears cleaned at the Health Center at my college & was told I had a sinus infection and took a round of Amoxicillin. A few weeks before I went to the doctor, I got ringworm on my upper thigh/bikini area from my new kitten who had, and still has, ringworm & likes to sleep under the covers by my stomach/upper leg area. The kitten has had 4 pills from the vet for ringworm, a ringworm medicated shampoo, & I administer a gel to his affected areas twice a day with a Q-Tip. I am careful to wash my hands after touching him or putting medicine on mine ringworm. I got a cream from the doctor & have been using it everyday & while the itching has gone away there are still some red marks. Also, while on the antibotics, I developed a yeast infection & took a 3 day treatment for that. The vaginal itching has decreased, but I've been having tightness on the left side of my neck, a pain on the left side of my chest, & an occasional shooting pain in my left arm. My throat is sore & my mouth & throat feel constantly dry no matter how much water or juice I drink. My headaches & dizziness have worsened, I have spasms of pain under my eyes on my face throughout the day, & my throat often feels tight. These feelings have been going on for about a year & every time I go to the doctor they occasionally say it's a sinus infection but usually tell me it's just anxiety. Any idea what this could be & is it possibly linked to the ringworm fungus?

The ringworm may take as long as a month to get rid of.  Make sure to keep your cat clean, no fleas, & no contact with other cats.  You also should keep him from sleeping with you until both of you are ringworm free.   Use the cream on any New spots that show up during this time, even if you aren't sure it's RW.  
Your pain symptoms have been going on since before the ringworm right?   If the doctor truly believes that the headaches are from anxiety, then why hasn't he prescribed something for that?  Also, whenever you don't feel a doctor is not listening to you or is brushing you off - FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR - NOW!!!
Doctors do get overwhelmed like all people, but frankly, some are only in it for the money and since they get paid wether they help you or not, it is usually NOT.   Many of the pain symptoms you indicate here could be linked to a bulged or ruptured disc in your neck.  You will need a CAT scan, and x-rays to determine this.  Look up "bulged disc - neck" online and see if it matches what you are experiencing.  Then, see a NEW doctor, and TELL him/her what you feel it might be.  Good luck.
Your story seriously sounds identical to mine.  I got a spot of ringworm (i'm a very cleanly person), I took a long course of Ketoconazole and used the cream.  I too developed a yeast infection and was given diflucan.  A few months later I got a few small spots of ringworm again and the cream made them go away.  Another few months later I got the spots again!  This has been going on for 10 months now.  I started getting chest and abdominal pains in my left side that eventually subsided; however, now I am having bad headaches on a daily basis and my throat feels very constricted.  I went to the doctor and they ran some blood work to check for diabetes, thyroid problems, etc. but they said that labs turned up in the normal range.  I think it has something to do with the ringworm and the fact that it keeps coming back.  Did you ever find out what was going on with you??
ever been checked for Candida infection?  some of your symptoms are consistent with this kind of fungal problem.  As I understand it, it takes a specific blood test to know for sure.
I actually asked the doctor about this; however, she said if it was candida or a ystemic fungal infection that I would be much more ill.