Headaches in sunlight
I have always suffered intermittent headaches from over exertion in sunlight.  Lately it has gotten much worse.  Where once it was a remote possibility that being in sun would trigger a headache, now it is an absolute certainty.  I spend at least two hours a day outside and it may take the whole rest of the day to recover.  There is a connection between headaches, sunlight and vitamin D.  My problem is that I am having difficulty figuring out what is the best course of action.  If being in the sun creates vitamin D and sunlight triggers the headache, does that mean I am getting too much vitamin D or too little?  Won't taking a supplement like say, cod liver oil, increase my vitamin D and consequently increase the headaches?  
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You probably have migraine with sun as the trigger. Please consult a neurologist. This should not be due to Vit D issues. Wear a hat or take an umbrella when you go out in sun.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.