Heart pulse heard in left ear
I hear my pulse in my left ear! this is very unerving. it started 4 days ago. I had no pain,no cold, no allergies, no dizziness, or other symptons. my Dr thinks it is a blockage in my estaucean tube and that I have fluid in my ear. He said he saw a dark edge to my ear drum and some bubbles.He also used a tuning fork on the center of my forhead and I heard it very loud in my left ear. He gave me a steroid nasal spray to try. It has been three days and I still hear my pulse. My Dr said my carotid arteries sounded ok but if it continued I could get a doplar done. I have a good blood pressure 120/80, and as of last blood work, good Chorlestorol. What else could this be? It is driving me crazy! I also use a C-pap with a full face mask and was worried that the straps around my head and neck might have done something. My Dr didn't think so.
I'm afriad of aneurysm, carotid blockage, maybe a tumor ect. Can you give me an answer or advice as what I should do next?
       Thanks,
               Johnlp1
hi,

i am ranjit from india. i am 25 years old. i am also having same problem from one year. if you have find the solution for this please contact me and help me too.

thanks

ranjit

mob no. 91872419194
Have an MRI done... have you had any manipulations done to your neck?... Yoga, chiropractic, etc???  I had that symptom and they found a carotid disection.... can be treated... get an MRI!

A steroid nasal spray will not treat the ear infection. A course of antibiotics is essential to treat the infection which apparently you have.
Please take antibiotics for the ear infection after consultation with your ENT specialist.
If the pulsing still continues further evaluation like Doppler can be done.
Take care!
About 10 years ago I had a very serious ear infection that was treated with an antibiotic.  A year later I started to hear my heartbeat in my left ear.  I went to the doctor to have it checked out and they said everything was OK.  It continued and I went to another doctor who decided to do further testing, an MRI.  The MRI showed that I had a tumor on my ear drum.  If a problem persists insist on further testing until it is resolved.
A related discussion, I hear my pulse in my left ear was started.