Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Heat in my upper leg

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Heat in my upper leg

It started with an upset stomach. Now I have this heat in my upper leg. It's like a flash of heat under my skin. At first I thought it was from metal in my pocket. Sounds weird but I couldn't figure it out to be anything else. A friend said that heat means infection. But I have no other problems or pain or other symptoms. I fit and fine. Do you have any ideas what it could be?
1 Comment
I had that several times in the past whenever I was at the dentist, and after the shot and the heat was only felt in my upper legs. It went away on his own as soon as I got home.  Sounds weird (my experience) but I didn't worry about it.  Should it happen on a regular basis I then would maybe ask a doctor.