Help - horrible leg and arm pain
I am now 18 years old but since i was 3 i have been getting what i thought were "growing pains". I stopped growing around age 13 and have been 5 ft since then but the pains nvr stopped. They come in my legs and often move into my arms...it feels like my bone is pulsating, it's awful pain especialy around my foot hip and nee joints. At times the pain is so bad i can't bear weight...it isn't a muscle pain. it's definatly in and around the bone. It happens at least once everyother week. Does anyone know whats wrong!? Please Help!!!!!!!
Have you been to a doc yet.  get your self checked out.  get some blood test done and x-rays or mri.  whatever is fitting for your problem.

Take care
keep us posted
They've taken blood mri's and x rays - nothing showed... this was when i was 15
i forgot to mention - advil and tylenol do nothing, neither does ice, or heat...:(
well i think they can repeat the test since its been 3 yrs since last test.  plus have you any kinds of specialist, like a rhumatologist.
You have describe my exact symptoms.  I too was always told they were growing pains but I am now 28 and still have them.  They tend to be worse when I am more active in a day.  But my 2 year old son now is showing the same syptoms I have had all my life and I do not want to just brush it off as growing pains.  I did some research and have found many sites that say Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is often being misdiagnosed in young children as growing pains but the difference is the pain and symptoms continue into adulthood.  So I am going to speak to both my doctor and his pediatrician to find out more.  And by the way they are saying growing pains as well as RLS are more common in those who have a parent with the same syptoms.  Did your parents have "growing pains"?

Good Luck