Help! Lower Legs Are Cold All The Time
For the last few weeks, the area from my knees to my ankles are constantly cold.  Is there any condition that could cause this effect?  If I touch the skin, it doesn't feel cold, it's almost like it is cold "inside" my skin.  Any suggestions?????
same here anyone know what this is

Stress and anxiety can cause cold legs. During times of stress, such as during anxious moments, blood is shunted to our vital organs and away from our extremities causing vasospasticity. The surge of adrenalin in the bloodstream as a result of stress causes constriction in the capillaries and small arteries going to the hands and feet where there is a high concentration of nerve endings resulting in cold legs.

Cold legs may also be caused by Reynaud’s disease(disorder that affects the flow of blood to the fingers and sometimes to the toes), diabetes, stroke, multiple sclerosis,vascular disorders and underactive thyroid.So pls get yourself evaluated for that.Various investigations like blood sugar tests,thyroid profile,MRA(magnetic resonance angiography),nail fold capillaroscopy,ESR and ANA test are required to confirm a diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.

I have to sleep with pillows on my legs it seems to help ,as my legs get very cold, than  sometimes I have to take a hot bath to try get them warm up also to keep the  pain  down I also have to wear a pair socks , I have never have had this problem before.
A related discussion, cold and unsteday legs was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.