Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Help! Constant headaches, dizzyness, achy, nausea and back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Help! Im a 22 year old woman who is otherwise usually helathy until this past year! It all started back in November with a simple suposed Bronchitis Infection. The infection was treated and went away. Shortly after I started getting daily headaches, feelings of extreme tiredness, moments of moderate to severe dizzy spells, and achey (achy) (achy)/tender feelings all over my body, blurred vision and some trouble focusing on things visually. The headaches range from a 5 to 10 on a pain scale and never seem to completely subside. When first seeing these sympotms my doctor diagnosed it as a sinus infection, but since november I have been back to her at least once a month. Every month up until this last visit in February 2012, she prescribed me a different antibiotic and dismissed it as a sinus infection. I HAD ENOUGH. This past visit I went in telling her all of these sypmtoms over again, insisting that the antibiotics were not working and that I did not believe I had a sinus infection anymore, and that I would not keep putting antibiotics in my system if they werent  needed or helping the cause of my problems. She became very testy, short winded and sent me for blood work and a cat scan. After she had promised she would call with the cat scan results she never called and still has not to this day even after I picked up the results myself ( it has been 4 days) I am still waiting on my blood work results which should suposedly be ready today Friday February 24th, and I have a feeling I will have to get my own answers on that as well since I believe my doctor will not call. Aside from her incompetence and unprofessionalisim.. Im very worried about my symptoms and what could be wrong. So many people on different health forums have similar if not the same exact symptoms as I describe, and theyve never been treated or found answers! I feel as if the symptoms grow slowly worse.. I have trouble completing the daily tasks that usually Id have no trouble with. I have pain in what feels to be the middle of my back..possibly my spine, my lower back, and the base of my neckThe headaches range from the frontal location, to both temporal lobes, to the top of my head, and really never stay in one set location.Ive tried tylenol, aleeve, excederin, and buterol with caffine which is supposed to help headaches and has caused no relief. Ive found I cannot take excederin or any sort of sudafed medication because it makes my heart race, and causes more sleeplessness, and irritability than I already expreience. My dizzyness also causes extreme nausea in some cases. Two seperate ocassions within weeks of each other, I had experienced pins and needles like never before in my face, nose, and  hands, both times my body felt numb, and I lost feeling in my hands. They became clenched in a locked position fingertips touching the inside of my palms. I experienced heavy breathing, chest pain, dizzyness and vomiting. The most recent ocassion that this happened I did take excederin, so im not sure if it was a reaction the the meds or that this is indeed part of my symptoms unrelated to the medicince. Please if anyone has any knowledge or advice concerning these symptoms...help! Thanks

I don't know for sure but it wouldn't hurt to be checked for Chiari malformation. That requires an MRI of the brain. I hate doctors too.
read your messages...please .......
what has been your blood pressure and sugar....if sugar low you can get sum crazy drunken feelings and bloodpressure up to will do the same try peanut butter and oranges no smoking and relax (this im having myself) drink alot of fluids and the spine part either could be pinched nerves  or lungs you might need to see a specialist for that ......now all the things ive looked up which could be this all has same symtoms (symptoms) but everyone is different so really try to find a good dr asap ( pregnancy with out a positive test, worms , pr syndrome (that deals with the heart)ekg will need to be done i just had one, see cardiologist for that ,due to head aches and chest pains ......and i could give you a long list just graduated from a medical assistant school  
Ask for a referral to a neurologist.

Also, do some research on Lyme Disease to see if it's a fit.  This is a useful document with a thorough symptom list.
http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf