Help
I cam back from trip to NZ two and a half years ago with what i though was a tummy bug. I ahve had every test under the sun 3 times. Stool sames fine,urine fine hormones fine. The only test that comes back abnormal is Liver function. I hae increased enzymes. I dont had hepatitis and the doctors are stuck with whats wrong. My current 3rd optinion doctor has me on a liver cleansing diet but i still feel nauseous and headachy majority of th time. it seems to come in waves, i have it most of the time. My latest liver test showed bili 25. Its not badly out but something is happening to make me so sick all the time.my AST and ALT were high but on the last test come down. My ultrsounds show fatty liver, but im 28 dont drink, eat really well and im not over weight. I am so over it and extremely frustrated! help!
Have you been tested for H Pylori?
How long ago did you have the US (Ultrasound) of the liver?  

Were you taking any medications or supplements that could have aggravated your liver?

Are you seeing a GI Specialist or a Liver Specialist?  

No endoscopies or biopsies done?  

I have taken care of people with liver problems and they were not alcohol drinkers and not overweight, so it is still possible to have liver problems.  
HI there, Have u taken any tetracycline drugs lately? I only ask this because this drug is toxic to the liver. A fatty liver is produced from an excess of toxins in the liver and because you don't drink alcohol I thought I would ask. Abdominal discomfort is a major symptom of this condition. Go to the doctors and get a referal to a specialist for a liver biopsy. Your liver sample will be tested in order to determine which toxins are present, and hence the cause of this problem. All the best Trishy
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.