Hemorrhoids? way to young???
I am 25 and think I may have a hemorrhoid. I have quite alot of bleedind during a bowl movement and It takes a minute for the bleeding to stop afterward. It is bright red blood and it is not at all painful.I know hemorrhoids are common but at my age,and with alot of bleeding??? Please give any insight you have on the subject don't just tell me to go see a doctor. Thanks for your help and advise :)
u have to eat better
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Bright red blood and mucus mixed with stool is a symptom of hemorrhoids. There are hemorrhoidal creams available in the market which you can apply. Sit in a tub of warm water for 10 mins at least twice a day. Increase fiber in your diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, oats, porridge etc. Consult your doctor regarding this. Most doctors can diagnose hemorrhoids by clinical examination of the anal opening or by proctoscopy (inserting a proctoscope, an instrument to visualize the anal mucosa better).
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
hi im 23 and i have a hemorrhoid i just try to eat foods that wont make me constipated i have had mine over a year now and its not too bad i wont see a doctor either.

if its really bad and sore try taking a laxative for a few days and the pain should ease off i was recommended a cream but it did nothing for me and felt horrible.

also bright red blood is nothing to worry about but if it is dark then you would need to see a doctor. hope this helped good luck
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.