Here are mine whatcya got?
Frequency in urination
swollen meatus
cloudy urine first thing in the morning - sometime the mucus strands have a little blood
tenderness in lower back (near kidneys)
tired
post urine drip (water-like)
urine rest of the day looks fine if I drink a lot of water but it has thread like floaters

Thoughts?
Welcome to the forum!
The floaters can be bladder debris. Parasitic infections like schistosomiasis and filariasis can result in worms in urine which appear as fleshy substances. Infections like trichomoniasis can produce mucus threads in urine. Fungal infections like candidiasis too cause fleshy substance in urine. Bladder cancer, polyps and stones are other reasons.
Any infection can cause foamy urine. So the first thing is to get a urine examination done. Also consult your gynecologist or an urologist.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Urine Analysis came back:
a seven test std panel was run negative on all fronts besides HSV-1 which I imagine is from childhood.
CBC showed no infections! Renal panem showed normal renal function (not sure which renal test was done).

Does that narrow down your original thoughts? Are you a Dr. or med student?

symptoms:
Frequency in urination
swollen meatus
tenderness in lower back (near kidneys)
tired
post urine drip (water-like)

When I had renal failure a few years ago, I had some strands in the urine that eventually went away, because the kidney function normalized.  No one ever found out why I had a problem to begin with.  I was told that the strands I saw were actually protein in my urine.  I never had blood, though, even though my kidneys were clearly affected, as I had to be hospitalized for about five days.  While I was in the hospital I kept seeing these threadlike things in the urine.  They weren't especially concerned about it at the time.  In my case, this stopped happening.

Did your doctor test kidney function tests, such as creatinine and BUN?  I don't know a lot about these tests, but I had experience with my creatinine levels being too high or else they wouldn't have hospitalized me at that time.  I agree that if you're seeing blood in your urine that you need to find out why, but what I described is the only thing I really know about.  Are you sure what you see in the urine is blood and not protein threads?